If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification according to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our us with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Examine the notice to determine its validity;
• If the complaint does have merit, remove or disable the access to the infringing content.
InterStorm (Curacao) N.V.
Attn: Copyright Infringement
Van Engelenweg 23, Willemstad, Curacao
E-mail: met @ shangrilalive.com